Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-16 Origin:Site
Pay Attention! These are Practical Rules for Stocking up, Promotion and Sales
Preparations for the fourth quarter are underway! Most of the Amazon sellers are anxious, excited and anticipate a lot. With such mixed feelings, they need to make good preparations for the peak season sales. Do not let any small bugs drag your sales down.
Today, Matic-Chain,We will give suggest preparations for the fourth quarter season as a reminder. If you don’t want to miss out on a big sale, please read it carefully.
Make the right selection and prepare the goods in advance.
At Amazon, products are kings and selection of these products has always been a focus for sellers. This is the case especially in the fourth quarter when you expect hot-selling products. You need to select and prepare goods in advance according to the specific characteristics of the festival. Choose the most suitable hot-selling products according to the local market situation and local consumption demand. You can make use of our own supply chain and logistics capacity to get everything done on time.
Here’s a look at the U.S. station’s important holiday schedule for the second half of the year and some ideas for stocking up:
1. Halloween (October 31st)
Preparation: It is recommended to start stocking in September, especially for products with a long production cycle. The latest time for warehousing is before the middle of October.
Product category: Cosplay costumes, LED lighting, house apparels, ghost toys, and other products with Halloween style
2. Thanksgiving (The fourth Thursday in November)
Thanksgiving is the most important holiday in the United States. It is more influential than Christmas. As Americans get used to eating Turkey with their whole family on this day, sales of kitchen items will soar.
Preparation: It is suggested that the goods should be prepared in September and put into storage before the middle of November latest.
Product category: Kitchen supplies, clothing, shoes, and hats, jewelry, home decoration (especially lights), baby products, consumer electronics.
3. Black Friday (The fourth Friday of November)
Black Friday is the day Americans go crazy shopping. Early in the morning, the day after Thanksgiving, many people brave the winter to line up outside their favorite stores for the biggest discounts of the year.
Preparation: It is suggested that the goods should be prepared in September and put into storage before the end of October latest.
Product category: Kitchen supplies, clothing, shoes, and hats, jewelry, home decoration (especially lights), baby products, consumer electronics
4. Cyber Monday (The first Monday after Thanksgiving)
Cyber Monday is a special online shopping day initiated by Amazon. On this day, online shopping malls like Amazon carry out the biggest discount promotion of the year.
Preparation: It is suggested that the goods should be prepared in October and put into storage before November 30 latest.
Product category: Kitchen supplies, clothing, shoes, and hats, jewelry, home furnishings (especially lights), baby products, consumer electronics
5. Christmas (December 25 each year)/ Christmas Eve December 24th）
Preparation: It is suggested that the goods should be prepared at the end of October, and the latest time to the warehouse should be before the beginning of December. If it is after the beginning of December, the time of warehousing will be longer than usual.
Product category: Christmas CARDS, wrapping paper, disposable tableware, kitchen supplies, clothing, shoes and hats, jewelry, home furnishings (especially lights), baby products, consumer electronics and much more.
6. New Year’s Day (January 1)
Preparation: You can stock up at the same time for Christmas.
Product category: Clothing, shoes and hats, jewelry, home decoration (especially lights), baby products, consumer electronics and so on.
Here are three common rules for stocking up:
1. In terms of non – seasonal products – refer to member day performance.
2. Seasonal products – refer to last year’s Q4 sales season performance and this year’s overall growth trend.
3. Consider the next replenishment time after the promotion. If you can replenish the goods in time, you don’t need to prepare too much.
Promote attentively, make sales promotion promptly
For sellers, making various promotions during the peak season can be quite important. Such as Best Deal, Lightning Deal and DOTD can help sellers to increase sales quickly in a short time. Now the entrance to the best deal and DOTD has been opened, and sellers can ask their investment manager for details. If you want to participate in the Lightning Deal, you can log in your background to apply.
• Product Sourcing: With over 10 years experience in this field, our team will keep your mind at peace, and you will be sure that the products are supplied through a responsible supply chain.
• Amazon FBA sourcing service: We offer you Amazon seller services, from product procurement, to brand labeling, quality inspection, packaging services, product photographing and also shipping of products to FBA warehouses. Just tell us what you need, and we will help ship your products to your warehouse at lightning speed.
• Business and sourcing ideas: If you walk into our office, we will share business and sourcing ideas with you, even if you are importing yourself, our ideas will help you avoid mistakes that will be costly to your business. Our advice will surely help your business turn out better.
We will keep updating new resources about hot selling item in china, if you are planning to open your online shop and don’t know what kind of products to choose, welcome to subscribe our articles, we will give you some international sourcing inspiration.